Sunday, August 1, 2010

We all start somewhere...

I've thought about creating a blog for a long time. Now I've finally did it! I love learning about things that will help me feel better and live better. My goals for this are to share things that i've learned on being healthy and to show how easy some things may be and how hard some things are to do (like exercising!).

When I was working a full time job, someone commented on what I was eating for lunch and that I turned down the offer for some chips. My response was that when I eat better, I feel better. When I eat bad, I feel bad. And I don't like that feeling. Now I'm not perfect or anywhere near it but I try and I feel better when I do things that promote good health. I must admit that my weakness is homemade cookies. Most of the time I'll have a bag in my freezer.

Since I use and sell Shaklee, I will be reviewing several of the products I use and sharing my personal experiences. I also love to cook so I want to share any good recipes I've tried.

I hope that you enjoy reading this and please share your experiences, tips, and recipes with me and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment