Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My favorites in healthy cleaning

Update: Between now and April 30, 2012, Shaklee will waive the membership fee (usually $19.95) with any order! That means you can save 15% and get the member price on products. You can email me with any order and I'll do the rest and have it shipped to your home. amymiller@shaklee.net


I've used Shaklee's Get Clean cleaning products for a few years now and love them! I've tried other natural brands and find that shaklee's products just work better. Before I started using these, I'd have to be careful of when I cleaned my house. I had a little trouble breathing after cleaning with traditional cleaners. I wouldn't be able to run well if I cleaned the same day. I had to either run before I cleaned or just do it on different days. The toilet cleaner was the worst for me. But now that I don't have those fumes from cleaning, it doesn't bother me anymore.

I used most of the products but I wanted to highlight my favorites.

Basic H: I use this to clean literally everything. I have 3 bottles with different concentrations to use on different things. A 16 oz bottle of water with a couple drops of basic h is used to clean windows and I use it to dust as well. We have a dog who slobbers on the back window and this works really well at getting that off, too. I do recommend a window cloth so you don't have streaks. Any specifically for windows should work.

Then the two other concentrations are 1/4 tsp and 1 1/2 tsp of basic h into 16 oz of water to clean everything else. I use Basic H on everything from toys and kitchens to floors and bathrooms.

Scour Off: This is one of my favorites. It's a paste and it is great for cleaning sinks, tubs, grout, ovens, even rust. This makes it easier for me to clean my tub. It helps to remove the soap scum. And it smells nice!

I love that I don't need 10 different cleaners to get my house clean. I can clean anything with these.

Another product that I really like is the Nature Bright. I've used this to get stains out of the kids clothes and it works great. I put them in a bucket and let them soak before washing them. I've also used this to get stains out of my carpet. With a dog and two kids, sometimes that is hard to keep up with!

A couple other things I really like are the Dishwash Concentrate and the Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate.

That is a quick overview of the healthy cleaning products I like. Like I said, I've used other natural cleaners and I found these worked better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment